After your procedure, your doctor will explain how to care for your skin. This will include the following aftercare tips:
- Apply ice packs to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Wear SPF for several weeks after your treatment. Your skin will be extra sensitive to the sun during this time.
- Use antibiotic creams or emollients if your doctor prescribed them.
- Use a gentle cleanser after your treatment.
- Avoid wearing makeup until the next day. After 24 hours, you can return to your normal makeup and skincare routine.