ProCell is the predominant, surgical-quality device in the microneedling realm today. As the recipient of the Aestheticians’ Choice Award for best microneedling device of 2018, it has set the gold standard for microneedling.
The Three-Stage Process
- Creation of Microchannels Through Microneedling
The ProCell system creates hundreds of uniform microchannels into the skin using precise microneedling.
- Stimulation of the Healing Process
Healthy tissues surround each microchannel. These tissues initiate the healing process, inducing collagen production.
- Smoothing of the Skin
The repeated process promotes continuous collagen production, improving skin texture and appearance over time.
- Shorter downtime compared to microneedling (around 60-90 minutes).
- Reduced discomfort for clients.
- Shorter procedure duration.
- Improved results through growth factor serums.
ProCell serums contain growth factors that are derived from human bone marrow stem cell cultures. Our serums produce a potent anti-inflammatory effect that shortens healing time, reduces hyperpigmentation, and minimizes scar tissue deposition. Its powerful regenerating properties support cellular renewal, improving skin firmness, elasticity, and tone. This results in skin that looks and feels healthier, younger, and brighter.
Cellular Renewal Serum
ProCell’s Cellular Renewal Serum is an aqueous formula that quickly absorbs into your skin to restore its ability to heal itself. It has a high concentration of physiologically balanced Stem Cytokines (derived from human bone marrow stem cells), fortified with two recombinant Growth Factors, TGF-β3 and IGF-1.
Healing Accelerator Serum
This performance-driven formula is rich in moisturizers and revitalizing actives. It contains Beta Defensin 3, Bakuchiol, and Vitamin C that optimize skin tone and texture and additional actives that nourish and protect the skin.
This powerful serum is formulated to restore hair follicles using growth factors that are naturally present in young follicles. It promotes the normal hair growth cycle that results in thicker, fuller-looker hair.
- The skin is prepared for microchanneling by disinfecting, cleansing, and exfoliating.
- The ProCell device creates minimally invasive linear microchannels.
- A growth factor serum and hydration mask are applied to the treated area for optimal results.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long should I wait between treatments?
We recommend a three-week downtime between treatments to let the healing process complete itself.
- How many treatments do I need?
The number of treatments you need will depend on what you are treating and how severe it is. Our provider will explain these details to you.
- What are the benefits?
ProCell can help improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, hyperpigmentation, acne and keloid scars, stretch marks, and rosacea.
- How long is the downtime after a treatment?
Wait for two to three days before resuming the use of possibly irritating skin products. Visible skin irritation lasts for up to two hours.